Warm It Up – Heating Services
- Furnace Installation (Gas, Electric & Oil)
- Furnace Repair (Gas, Electric & Oil)
- Furnace Maintenance (Gas, Electric & Oil)
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Repair
- Radiant Heating Solutions
- Radiant Heat Repair
- Geothermal Heating Systems
- Fireplace Installation
- Fireplace Repair
- Solar Heating Systems
Cool It Down – A/C Services
- Central Air Conditioner Installation
- Central Air Conditioner Repair
- Central Air Conditioner Replacement
- Central Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Ductless Air Conditioner Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Repair
- Geothermal AC Systems
- Air Handler Services
Take It to the Next Level – Commercial Services
- Commercial AC Installation
- Commercial AC Repair & Maintenance
- Commercial Furnace Installation
- Commercial Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Commercial Refrigeration
Your HVAC Experts Providing "Royal Comfort" for Your Home or Business
At Royal Comfort we provide heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services for greater Montgomery, MN.
Whether you need maintenance, repair, or system upgrades, we’ve got you covered.
- When it comes to maintenance, we know where to start and we also make sure to check the things that often get over looked.
- When it comes to repair, we conduct thorough investigations to pinpoint the problem and then provide options to resolve the issue(s).
- When it comes to system upgrades, we are proud to be your local Trane dealer – an upper mid-west company with over 120 years in developing, testing, and patenting products in the HVAC business. While Trane is our brand of choice, we understand that it may not be yours – no problem, we can install any brand AC or furnace you prefer.
At Royal Comfort we can provide stand alone AC or heating solutions as well as integrated combination solutions.
Heating Services – Keeping You Warm All Winter Long (Fall and Spring Too)
We live in Minnesota and it gets cold. We’re not talking close the windows and put on a sweater cold. We’re talking three layers, winter coat, and snowmobile gloves cold. The kind of cold that will make you appreciate your reliable heating system... or scramble when you have a system that’s not-so-reliable anymore. Fortunately at Royal Comfort in Montgomery, MN we provide all of the heating services you need to start the heating season off right and make it through the long snowy months without any issues.
From routine maintenance and repair to integrating additional heat runs and furnace upgrades, we can do just about anything to maximize your royal comfort through Minnesota’s cold months (which sometime spans from September all the way to May). At Royal Comfort we are experts in all forms of home and commercial heating, including traditional furnaces, radiant heating, geothermal systems, and solar heating. Whether it’s a heating emergency or you’re simply gathering information to upgrade in the future, start by giving us a call... 507.364.5060.
Hot Tips, Tricks & Information to Know About Heating Systems... LEARN MORE
- The most obvious task for improved heating is checking your vents or registers. If they’re being blocked by furniture, toys, or clogged with pet hair they’re not allowing warm air to freely escape from the ducts.
- About those ducts, in order to get the most out of your forced-air heating system the ducts need to be in good condition too — both inside and out. Clogged, dented or punctured ducts prevent air from flowing freely to your vents, thus reducing warmth where you want it most.
- A programmable thermostat is the best thermostat. It allows you to control temperatures throughout the day, decreasing the need for heat when no one is home and increasing temperatures to greet you when you arrive.
- Your furnace filter… when did you change it last? If you’re like most of us, you probably don’t know. It’s recommended that you change your filter every 3 months — and you should check the filter every month to ensure it doesn’t need to be changed more often. As with any filter, it catches the stuff you don’t want circulating through the system – dust, hair, pet dander, pollen, and other particulate matter. Clogged filters not only contribute to allergies and poor indoor air quality, but also decrease airflow, causing your furnace to work harder — potentially shortening its lifespan.
- Keep heat in your home by turning off bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans as soon as possible.
Cooling Services – Ensuring On-Demand AC When You Need It Most
While comfortable, cool, or down-right cold temps typically dominate most Minnesota days, there are those handful of times in July and August (sometimes even June and September) when the mercury spikes and the humidity strikes. It’s during these times when a reliable air conditioning system is a must. At Royal Comfort we can provide all of the routine maintenance or general repairs you need to ensure your home or business’ AC is ready when temperatures begin to rise.
Beyond AC maintenance and repair, we can also perform new installations and system upgrades. Whether you’re building, moving into a home without AC, or finally making the call to ditch your outdated window unit, we can take you from hot and sweaty to cool and comfortable in no time. At Royal Comfort our certified AC tech has helped residents throughout southern Minnesota – Montgomery, Le Center, Heidelberg, Lonsdale, Kilkenny, Cordova, and beyond – keep cool for nearly three decades.
Tips, Tricks & Cool Information to Know About AC Systems... LEARN MORE
- Most air conditioning units last between 10 to 15 years, with proper maintenance some can last as long as 20 years. If your air conditioning unit is over 20 years old and still running reliably — you’ve hit the jackpot — but even so, you may want to consider an upgrade simply for the efficiency boosts.
- It is recommended to have your air conditioner serviced at least once a year even if it is running without obvious issues.
- Your AC filter... when did you change it last? If you’re like most of us, you probably don’t know. It’s recommended that you change your filter every 3 months – and you should check the filter every month to ensure it doesn’t need to be changed more often. As with any filter, it catches the stuff you don’t want circulating through the system – dust, hair, pet dander, pollen, and other particulate matter. Clogged filters not only contribute to allergies and poor indoor air quality, but also decrease airflow, causing your air conditioner to work harder – potentially shortening its lifespan. Grab a post-it right now and make a note to change your AC filter.
- What’s the most energy efficient temperature setting for my air conditioning unit? Research has found that 78 degrees is the sweet spot for achieving the greatest reduction in energy waste.
- You can help your air conditioner’s work load by closing blinds and curtains to prevent the penetrating, warming rays of the sun from heating up your spaces.
- When winter is getting ready to hit in Minnesota we cover everything plants, boats, grills, and more. But hold up, it is recommended that you NOT completely cover your air conditioning unit. By completely covering the unit you can inadvertently trap moisture that can damage the equipment. Completely covering the unit also creates an inviting dry space for mice and little critters to make nests and chew wires. Forgo the cover, and simply place a protective structure on the top to keep snow and ice out of the unit.
- Strategically close vents in smaller spaces or naturally cooler rooms to redirect cooler air where it is needed and wanted most.